Leeds City Medical Practice and Parkside Surgery are in the process of establishing a Patient Participation Group (PPG). As a practice we are committed to offer the best possible service to our patients. To support us in meeting this commitment we would like to establish a PPG who we can actively consult with about our current and future services, and from whom we can gather valuable feedback and suggestions.
The purpose of the group is about patients taking ownership and working with the practice to:
1. advise the practice on what matters most to our patients
2. identify solutions to problems
3. foster improved communications between the practice and its patients
4. help patients take more responsibility for their health
5. provide practical support and help to implement change
6. work in partnership with the practice and other local organisations
To view our PPG Leaflet – for more detail please click the link below:
See below for our PPG meetings:
If you are interested in being involved in this group please see ‘Join our PPG’ in the drop down menu.
Thank you for your time and we hope to meet you.
For more information about PPG – click on the links below:
Leeds South and East CCG
Leeds West CCG – PPG information
National Association for Patient Participation
Leeds West CCG – Patient training & peer support calendar 2017
Get the skills and support you need to improve your local health services!
We’ll pay out of pocket expenses when you attend our FREE sessions!
To find out more about the training or book a place please call us on 0113 843 5470
Or, visit our patient champion webpage at: